Welcome To Our Family
We are honored to participate in the care of your children. Watching your children grow is a wonderful and exciting experience. The changes happen so quickly, and it is a marvel that this tiny miracle you created gradually becomes a little person with a personality that is unique and special.
We know how you feel. The doctors and staff at Potomac Pediatrics watch with pride as we see your children grow. Our team is committed to delivering comprehensive medical care that will address your family’s health and lifestyle needs. We strive to be accessible to our patients in times of need.
Our goal is to offer you state-of-the-art medical knowledge that is provided in a gentle manner and is easy to understand.
We pride ourselves in providing state-of-the-art medical care, and in that pursuit, we meet once a month to review the medical journals and current relevant studies.
We maintain our board certification status by actively participating in continuing medical education.
Latest News And Updates
Sep 29 2014
Due to a nationwide shortage of the injectable flu, we ONLY have the Flu Mist available at this time. We are expecting more shipments of the injectable flu at a later date which has yet to be determined.
If you have any questions please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Sep 17 2014
OPEN SEPTEMBER 16, 2014 – DECEMBER 31, 2014
Beat the bug, get your Influenza vaccine!
FIRST COME FIRST SERVE BASIS
DAYS: Monday- Friday
HOURS: 8:30 AM – 12:30 PM
2:00 PM – 4:30 PM
PHONE: (301) 279-6750
- All current patients- flu vaccines will be submitted to their active insurance company. No copays are due for this service.
Non-Patients and Adults: $50
- All adults (parents,guardians, and caretakers) are responsible for the cost of the vaccine at the time of service.
- All children who are not patients are also responsible for the cost of the vaccine at the time of service.
- Although we will not submit to your insurance company we will provide you with the necessary documentation so you may independently submit for reimbursement.
- Please note pricing is for all flu vaccines-injectable and mist.
Sep 10 2014
Due to a full staff training and meeting today (Wednesday, September 10th), our office phones and doors will be closed from 12:00 – 2:00 pm. We thank you for your patience during this time as we work hard to better serve all of you! We will reopen at 2:00pm.
MEET OUR MEDICAL TEAM
- Caren Glassman, M.D., FAAP
- Amy Kaplan, M.D., FAAP
- Michelle Potter, M.D., FAAP
- Megan Scheibel, M.D., FAAP
- Heather Davies, M.D., FAAP
- Hari Cheryl Sachs, M.D., FAAP
- Ashley Moss, M.D., FAAP
- Jeremy Fishelberg, M.D., FAAP
- Nichole Brathwaite-Dingle, M.D., FAAP
- Shira Weiss, M.D., FAAP
- Michelle Place, CRNP-P
- Kassandra Merker, M.D., FAAP